Air Conditioning Tune Up in Redding, CA
Many homeowners don’t see seasonal air conditioning tune-ups as important in maintaining their HVAC systems, until they breakdown.
Here are some reasons to get a seasonal AC tune-up:
- Avoid repair costs by preventing problems before they happen.
- Prevent the hassle of breakdowns.
- Keep your system running as efficiently as possible.
- Save money on energy bills.
- Prolong the life of your system.
A Little Prevention Goes a Long Way
Seasonal AC tuneups extend the life of your system and help to minimize breakdowns. Our skilled technicians will thoroughly inspect and clean seven critical parts on your system, including:
- A cleaning of the condenser coils. This increases efficiency (which impacts energy costs) and can reduce the wear and tear on your system.
- Evaluation of the coolant level to help maintain peak operating performance. Lubrication of all moving parts to eliminate friction and wear that can increase your energy costs.
- A full calibration of your thermostat to verify proper operation.
- An inspection of the ductwork for possible energy loss.
- Tightening and inspection of all the electrical connections to verify safe system operation.
- Evaluate performance of the blower motor and the condition of the blower belt.
AC Tune-up in Redding, CA