Personally Identifiable Information
We will not provide anyone else outside of our company with any information specific to you collected by us unless we have your consent. Our only employees or consultants allowed access to personal information about you are those who need to have access. Any employee or consultant who violates our privacy and security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination or prosecution.
What Information is Collected and Used:
- We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in other countries around the world.
- We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner, including personal information that may be contained in any video, comment or other submission you upload or post to the website. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number; your likeness; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
- We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include demographic information.
We may use this information to:
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
Please note that if you post any of your personal information via the Services, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make public.
Communication from Us
From time to time, we may send you information with announcements and updates about the Website, the Services, and your account. You may elect to opt-out of ongoing e-mail communication from us, such as newsletters, subscriptions, account information, promotional materials, contest results, survey inquiries, etc. by using a simple “opt out” procedure. You need only reply to the communication with the word “unsubscribe” (without the quotation marks) in the body of your e-mail response and your name will be removed from that mailing list. However, if you opt-out of receiving our announcements and updates about your account, you may no longer have access to areas restricted to account members.
The Website and Services is not intended for children under the age of 18 nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. Company does not orient the Website toward children or target them as an audience, nor does it screen them from using Company.
Links to Other sites
The Website provides links and pointers to Web sites maintained by other organizations. We provide these links as a convenience to users, but it does not operate, control or endorse such sites. We also disclaim any responsibility for the information on those sites and any products or services offered there, and cannot vouch for the privacy policies of such sites. We do not make any warranties or representations that any linked sites (or even the Website) will function without error or interruption, that defects will be corrected.